Friday 25 January 2013

Fitness Freebie, yes please!!

Since my last post I've done another 9 and a half miles walking and I don't my admitting I am seriously aching. More than usual and I think it is down to the snow. 

Yesterday I downloaded two new free apps to track how far I am walking just to check that the one I normally use is accurate, it had a little wobble two weeks ago and told me I'd walked two miles in 7 minutes (highly unlikely). Normally it is very good, the two new ones were quickly deleted, one only measured kilometres and the other told me I'd walked 0.10 miles in a straight line when I'd actually done half a mile in a circle round a cricket pitch.

So today I came across a tweet from @mumreinvented to enter her Get Fit, Feel Epic competition to win a Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker, worth £49.99 and Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales, worth £99.99?  The Zip tracks your steps, distance and calories burned and The Aria tracks weight, % body fat and BMI  and both sync with your computer or Smartphone. 

Now whilst I am not too fussed about knowing my percentage of body fat (high??)  I definitely want the Activity Tracker and I really need some decent scales so this post is unashamedly me entering to win the competition. 

Check out Mum Reinvented at http://www.mumreinvented.co.uk/

Oh and it's seriously snowing in Bradford, again, more aching muscles and maybe some more sledging .

No comments:

Post a Comment