Tuesday 19 February 2013

Result!!!!

Last week I lost another 1/2 pound after another really good week and I was a bit disappointed again, this week I wasn't as good yet I lost 2.5lb's.  Really really pleased.
 
I havve been good most of the time apart froma few occasions, Mark suprised me on valentine's day by bringing home Mussels, Rack of Lamb, Cheesecake and Wine.  Now that;s what I call a valentine's present, I'll take food over flowers any day! We cooked it as healthy as we could but it was valentine's afterall. 

Saturday we took the kids to the cinema and then for a meal, I had 'Scotch and Egg' to start (a fancy sctoch egg really), half aromatic Duck with mash, braised red cabbage and green beans for my main and Creme Brulee for dessert. Yum Yum, it was delicious but naughty.  And we had a few drinks afterwards too. 
 
In between all that I was really good and considering the last two weeks I think the 2.5lb is well deserved.  I got slimmer of the week too. 

Won Slimmer of the Week on 18/02/2013

 
I haven't done the cheats and cheers list properly for the last couple of weeks, I'll see how it goes this week. I did do a meal plan though for the main part of the week.

 
Monday - Pork Chops, Crispy Potatoes, Sugar Snaps & Baby Corn
Tuesday  -  Beef Burgers, Chips, Salad
Wednesday -  Chicken Kebabs, Rice & Salad
Thursday  -  Beef Stir Fry
Friday - Chicken Curry
 
All slimming world and no syns.
 
Yesterday I received my FitBit Zip and Aria that I won a couple of weeks ago, today is the first day I have used them properly and I love them already.  The Zip is a tiny little thing that clips nice and securely to your wasitband or bra and records every movement.  It records steps, distance and calories burnt and syncs to your phone and pc.  the FitBit site also lets you record food, weight etc and has forums too.  The Aria (scales) also syncs to your account each time you step on them.  I have also linked it to myfitnesspal as I use that for recording my food and it automatically added the weight I had lost before I started using the Zip and Aria. Today I have done over 14,000 steps today and over 6 miles. It also syncs to mapmyfitness so I've now got a choice of where to record activities and food etc and they all end up on FitBit.
 
The week ahead includes the Wembley trip to watch Bradford City which will involve a few pints and whatever food we eat down there so I plan on being as good as possible up to then.  Fingers crossed we are celebrating on the way home.   Come On City!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment